Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Year and Healthy Recipes

For most people a new year means new goals. Most of the time those goals include losing weight and becoming a healthier person. I am a huge fan of goals and was really excited to begin a fresh start for the New Year. We are excited to jump start our healthier lifestyles for the year. One of my main "physical" goals this year is to create healthier eating habits through yummy, healthy recipes. After some research and testing my new recipe finds on my sweet husband, I have found some excellent choices. This year my goal is to find recipes that are not only healthy and tasty, but under about 300 calories and 10 or 15 grams of fat per serving... and of course they need to be easy and fast. I work 10 hour days and by the time I get home I'm exhausted. Although I wish I had more time in the kitchen, it helps to make meals quick and to always have leftovers for lunch the next day.

My mom, sisters, and I invite you to indulge in our combination of tasty finds. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment